Back to topBack to top
Investors Board of Directors
Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Founded Loop and is the chief architect behind Loop’s growth strategy & mission to transform the global plastics industry.
- President & Chief Executive Officer & Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Prior to founding Loop, Mr. Solomita focused on developing Polyamide landfill remediation projects across North America.
Lead Independent Director
- Mr. Sellyn was appointed to the Board of Directors in April 2018 and serves as Lead Independent Director
- Mr. Sellyn has had a successful career in senior executive leadership positions with public companies spanning 35 years
- From 1999 to 2015, Mr. Sellyn was Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer of Gildan Activewear Inc. where he played an important role in its growth and development
- Mr. Sellyn is a UK Chartered Accountant
- Ms. Sams was appointed to the Board of Directors in April 2021
- She brings a broad range of business and legal experience, having served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Turner Broadcasting, Inc, from 2000 through 2019
- Ms. Sams has joined the boards of two US publicly listed companies and currently serves as the Chair of the Board of Trustees of Princeton University
- Mr. Stubina was appointed to Loop’s Board of Directors in 2016
- He co-founded Continent 8 Technologies, which operates data centers in Europe, North America and Asia. He led its operating and sales activities until April 2021, when he retired from the company and divested his equity ownership position
- Mr. Stubina’s career spans over 30 years, during which time he has obtained knowledge of and experience in finance, technology implementation and data management
- Mr. Lapham has served as a member of Loop's Board of Directors since June 2019
- He co-founded and continues to serve as the Global and Canadian Chair of Northern Private Capital Inc., a private investment firm
- Mr. Lapham also served as the Chairman of Blackstone Canada, an alternative asset manager, as well as the senior investment professional at Onex Corporation